Congratulations to PhD student Brittany Miles who won the Jean F. Caul Award for Outstanding presentation on the Use of Scientific Principles at the recent 2020 virtual conference for Society of Sensory Professionals.
The Society of Sensory Professionals is a 501(c) non-profit organization devoted to developing and promoting the field of sensory science. Their mission is to advance the field of sensory evaluation, including consumer research, and the role/work of sensory professionals, for the purpose of sharing knowledge, exchanging ideas, mentoring, and educating its members.
The society is committed to advancing the field of sensory evaluation, including consumer research, by:
- Creating forums for sharing research that advances the scientific basis of the field.
- Provide mentoring in the field through a variety of forums.
- Providing training courses and educational seminars.
- Linking with existing organizations that serve the sensory and consumer research community
- Promoting professional conduct and ethical standards