Established in 2013, the Hall of Distinction seeks to recognize graduates and friends of the Department of Food Science and Technology at The Ohio State University who have made significant contributions to the food science and technology profession.
Nominations should clearly state these three criteria:
- Notable professional accomplishments and contributions in the field of Food Science and Technology
- Service to others, and, in doing so, have brought recognition and honor to the Department of Food Science and Technology at The Ohio State University
- Involvement in the Department of Food Science and Technology through volunteer engagement and/or philanthropic support
In addition -
- Nominating statements must be limited to three typewritten, single-spaced 81/2" x 11" pages
- Nominations will include at least one, but no more than three letters of support. Each letter of support will be limited to one 81/2" x 11" page
- Curriculum vitae and resumes may be accepted but will be counted in the maximum number (six) of pages
- Posthumous nominations will be accepted
- 2018 Nominations will be accepted January 1 - May 31, 2018
To nominate someone, simply download the nomination form and mail it in or fill out the nomination form online.