The Department of Food Science and Technology has partnered with the Ohio Valley section of the Institute of Food Technologists to create a Student-Industry Mentorship Program. This program will offer both graduate and undergraduate students in our department an opportunity to be paired with professional mentors involved with the food industry. The program is focused on career and industry professional development. Links to the student and industry professional applications can be found below.
Please contact Kelly Elisar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Commitment for the program will run through spring semester 2022.
- While the program will officially end at the end of the 2022 school year, mentors and mentees are encouraged to stay in touch as long as they would like.
- Mentors should have at least 3 years experience in the industry.
Please take the time to thoroughly think through this commitment before signing up, to make the most of the time and experience for both students and the industry professional mentors.
- Student Application (Application Closed)
- Industry Professional Application