Nestle Industry Information Session
Nestle is visiting to talk about opportunities with their Operations Management Trainee Program. Dinner will be served at 5 pm and the information session will start at 5:30 pm. This event takes place in Parker 118.
Interested in working with the World’s Largest Food & Beverage Company? Want to start your career with Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Food Company? Have aspirations of becoming a leader in a globally recognized organization? Then Nestlé USA is the place for you! Nestlé USA is looking for the top undergraduate talent from across the country for our Operations Management internship and full-time trainee(OMT) program! To learn more about the OMT program see the attachment to visit us while we are on campus this fall! Also, read the job description and apply for the position by following the links below!
- Operations Management Trainee Internship
- Operations Management Trainee Program
Interested in one of our positions, but can’t visit us on campus or want to learn more earlier? Attend one of our virtual webinars! Learn more about Nestlé and the OMT program, hear from current trainees about their experiences and have the opportunity to get any questions answered. To sign up for a webinar, follow the link below.
Operations Management Internship/Trainee Program:
- 9/5 @ 11:00AM PST: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6357113807990539522
- 9/12 @ 1:00PM PST (Food Science & Packaging Specific): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1964105259165020162
- 9/22 @ 4:00PM PST: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4492292609259214338
- 9/29 @ 3:00PM PST: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4319295449744947714